Great Books | Holiday Decor | Garden Inspiration
1. Interested in learning how to tell the story of your garden? Check out this book Little Stories of Your Life.
These words hit my heart,
“It’s easy to feel that our own lives are not enough, but real lives are not defined by bright, exciting events: we don’t need a grand narrative arc. It’s the stretches of time in between that matter, the tiny moments and the daily choices that make us who we are.”
6. I loved looking at the beautiful landscape photos from Frederick Law Olmstead’s landscape design for the Krisheim Estate.
7. If you’re fascinated with old Horticulture magazines, you’re going to love reading this article from Garden Rant.
8. Linda Vater created a super fun video showing 4 different ways to style your mantle.
9. Check out this article from Gardener’s World because we can never have enough ways to get rid of fungus gnats.
10. This drink captures my current mood.
Thanks for reading. If you’re new to this newsletter, you can see previous issues and subscribe by clicking that big button. Hit reply and let me know how you like the newsletter. Have a happy weekend. Cheers!