“There is no great future without great hope.”— Nitin Namdeo
10 Fun Things I Found This Week
1. Snowdrops. The harbingers of Spring. If you’re a snowdrop lover, you’ll enjoy Margery Fish’s remarkable snowdrops.
2. Try as you might, it’s hard to ignore the destructive force of snails. If you are looking for tips for controlling snails, check out this article in Garden Therapy.
3. Are you looking for creative path ideas? You’ll find lots of inspiration in the Chanticleer garden.
4. There’s a lot of gardening myths out there and most of them deal with fertilizer. Stop wasting money and learn about fertilizer myths.
5. If you’re painting a fence this season, check out this list of the 10 best fence paints.
6. Construction of Gravetye Manor’s Kitchen garden started in 1898 and took 3 years to complete. The results are breathtaking (click load more for the photos).
7. Am I the only person tired of Proven Winner plants? I know they’re pretty, but that’s all I see. Surely there must be other brands out there. Hit reply and let me know your favorites.
8. I’m in love with Indigo Road Studio pottery.
9. 100 Years of The Secret Garden.
10. If you are looking for new garden plants this season, check out the new plants for 2022.
Thanks for reading. I hope you have a great weekend. If you’re new to this newsletter, you can see previous issues and subscribe by clicking that big button. Cheers!