“Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.”— Lao Tzu
10 Fun Things I Found This Week
1. I can never see enough flower arrangements. If you’re like me, you’ll love these Spring-inspired arrangements from Sullivan Owen. They use all the materials we can find in our garden right now like hellebore foliage, branches, and peonies.
2. I’m not sure if this is the coolest or the grossest thing I’ve ever seen. I’m tipping towards gross. What do you think about this?
3. When a garden designer creates color schemes called Tuti Fruity and Sherbets, I’m all in. Check out these amazing color schemes.
4. Spring is a magical time in the garden. You’re going to love the photos from Fine Gardening’s Spring garden tours.
5. Pam Penick perfectly captured the spirit of this amazing wild flower garden. This space has so many great plant combinations.
6. If you have lots of shade in your garden, check out this list of 10 shade-loving plants for summer.
7. These happy flower paintings are just what my walls need this season. Just looking at these paintings puts a smile on my face.
8. If you want to build a pond in your garden, check out these suggestions for great pond plants.
9. Arts and Crafts style gardens are one of my favorites and Rodmarton Manor is a beauty.
10. I overwintered my caladium bulbs. Not one survived! Be assured I will be reading this article about how to plant caladiums to figure out where it all went wrong.
Thanks for reading my newsletter. I appreciate this community so much. If you’re new here, welcome! You can see previous issues and subscribe by clicking that big button. I hope you get lots of quality time in your garden this week. Cheers!